Online Course with Vedic palmist-astrologer Ghanshyam Singh Birla
Astrology is the language of the stars and planets, and as in any language there is a vocabulary and rules of grammar that allow us to construct meaning and communicate our ideas with others. In astrology, this consists primarily of the description of the signs, the planets, the houses, the aspects and the transits. Once you have learned the vocabulary and grammar, you are on your way to becoming fluent in one of the most ancient, sacred, and fascinating languages in the world. Understanding what our stars and planets tell about ourselves and our destiny will enrich our lives in countless ways and help us become happier, healthier and wiser human beings.
In this online course, world renowned Astro-palmist and Vedic scholar Ghanshyam Singh Birla brings the student on a journey to master the ABCs of Vedic astrology in addition to understanding how the interplay of the heavenly bodies can affect our lives.
- The twelve signs of the zodiac.
- The natal chart: Your place in the cosmos—how and why the planets affect our lives.
- The nine planets in Vedic Astrology.
- The personal planets: Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.
- The shadow planets: Rahu and Ketu.
- The outer planets: Uranus, Neptune and Pluto.
- The twelve houses: Twelve life portfolios.
- The aspects: How the planets influence each other.
- The transits: How we are affected by the daily movements of the planets.
What You Get When You Enroll:
- - A 68-page downloadable PDF book*
- - Online videos and quizzes
- - Downloadable acetates to follow along with the course
- - Complementary online tutoring
- - Access to private coaching at a discounted student rate (20% off regular fee)
- - An optional final exam to assess your knowledge and test your skill
* You will receive an email as soon as you register allowing you to download the textbook.