How to Use Palmistry for Successful Relationships
Ghanshyam Singh Birla
Throughout our lives and down through the ages, the questions we struggle most with have to do with love: When, where and how will I find love? How do I know if he or she is the right one for me? How do I choose loving relationships and avoid toxic ones? How can I be more loving and more loveable? How can I make love last? All of us, at one time or another, have been bothered, perplexed or even tormented by these eternal queries and yearnings that spring from the bottom of our hearts. But few of us realize that many of the answers we are seeking can be found in the palm of our hands.
In Love in the Palm of Your Hand, world renowned Vedic Astro-palmist Ghanshyam Singh Birla shows how the ancient art of Vedic Palmistry can guide us to true and lasting love. During his five decades as a practitioner of the Vedic sciences in both India and North America, Ghanshyam has helped thousands of people find and fill their lives with love. Now he is sharing his knowledge and wisdom in this clearly written, fun and easy-to-follow book that was written for one purpose: to help find, keep, improve and nurture loving and meaningful relationships throughout your life.
- Finding love in your hand.
- The Heart Line: Your emotional gauge.
- Why we succeed in some relationships and not in others.
- How to strengthen the bonds of love with the most important people in our lives.
- The twelve key points of keeping love alive and well.
- Includes dozens of handprints of people who have found love through palmistry.
- Includes an acetate inkpad for taking your own handprints.
Paperback (Inner Traditions, 1998) 148 pages